Do you want to know God’s will for your marriage?
Are you in a serious relationship and want to know if that person is right for YOU? After all, choosing the right person to spend the rest of your life with is a major decision. Wouldn’t it be great to know ahead of time if you’re choosing right?
Many might go to psychics or astrologers to find out about the future, but the GOOD NEWS is you can get the answer you need straight from God… the One who sees the hearts of people, the One who knows YOUR FUTURE, and the One who knows what’s right for YOU.
This book gives practical tips for seeking God and hearing His voice so you can make the right decision. The author uses examples from his own life… where he missed it, how he learned certain principles of prayer, and how he applied them to his own life (to produce a successful marriage of thirty-one years).
You will learn that anyone can find God’s will for marriage.
YOU CAN CHOOSE RIGHT!
ONLY 99 Cents!
What You Will Learn
- How to Obtain the Counsel of the Lord; You can get comfortable with the idea that God really want’s to speak to you, and to help you make right decisions. In this chapter you will read about a man who “never lost a dime” in his many investments, and the process he used to find God’s will before making his investment decisions.
- Positioning Yourself to Hear God; There are many voices in this world, and many thoughts going through your mind. This chapter will help you learn how to recognize God’s “voice” and know when you have found His will.
- My Greatest Mistake; Life experience is a great teacher. This chapter shares how the author ended up in a wrong marriage relationship, even though God was trying to get his attention.
- How I Avoided the Wrong Marriage Partner; In this chapter the author shares how he learned to seek God’s counsel on purpose, and actually get an answer from God concerning an impending marriage. Though everything looked good on the outside, a wrong decision was about to be made.
- How God Showed Me the Right Person to Marry; What is it like to KNOW you’re choosing the right partner for marriage? In this chapter the author shares his experience in finding the right person… and having that person say, “No.”
- Recognizing Fear; Many people avoid marriage because of fear… and then others decide to marry because they fear. In this chapter you will read the story of a man who married someone he thought was right, but actually ended up with exactly what he feared.
- A New Dimension of Prayer; This chapter shares how you can boost your prayer potential by tapping into one of God’s most important gifts.
- Thoughts about Marriage; In this chapter the author shares some tips that will help anyone filter out people who do not match up with your life purpose. It will help you choose the person who can help you be all you can be.
What This eBook is NOT
This is NOT a book on dating. This book is written to help you find out if the person you’re in a relationship with is the right person for you to marry. The sooner you use this book, the better. After all, you don’t want to waste your time dating someone who isn’t a good long-term match for you, do you?
This is NOT a book about sexual morals. Though I could tell you why you should conduct your relationships in a chaste manner, your prior actions should not be used as an excuse why you can’t get direction from God when choosing a marriage partner.
This is NOT a book about solving marriage problems. This book is intended for use prior to making the decision to marry someone. However, this book can help the reader learn how to “hear” God when faced with the difficult issues of life.
This is NOT a religious book. This isn’t a book about religious “law”, “rules” and “regulations”. The author’s approach comes from a perspective of relationship with God… one where the reader can actually approach the Creator of the Universe and obtain answers from Him regarding the future.
For the Kindle eBook Reader
Free Kindle apps can be downloaded for your iPad, iPhone, Android, or personal computer.
ONLY 99 Cents!
Buy it now from Amazon.com: Choosing Right: How to Find God’s Will when Choosing a Marriage Partner